Skip to main content

Hope

When you do not see it, it is hard to have hope. This March has been a series of hope time with the Lord. I am reading the book of Romans and I thought about the gospel. The Lord is impressing on me to press on in the gospel. To hope in Him. To hope for Him. And to hope in His plans- His best. Eternity.

February was more on Faith. And I tell you, it is hard. 2018 as many of you knows is my year dedicated to our Lord Jesus Christ well maybe special because I wanted to just have Him this year. No strings attached to anyone. But I am tempted to just break it because I feel like I am in the right age. That sometimes I get so frustrated that no one is pursuing me. That I feel insecure knowing that I can fight on my own and just get the man that I want but I know that that is not the will that He wants for me. That is not the best. I am reading pa naman this book Different by Design by John Macarthur about being a woman who would wait on Him.

When will love come to play, I asked. Sometimes, God allows me to go through so many work so i could say that I cannot marry yet. HAHA. Especially now that I took on another role on admin work while I am a campus missionary. I enjoy it but sometimes when I feel left behind with my Ministry Partner Development, I feel envious which is not right. So I praise God because this is a time to be pruned by God so that I wouldn’t burden my future husband with my past baggages. I pray that I would be the woman who will be the perfect helpmate for my husband and no one else.

I may be pahiya in other things but I pray that I would never be ashamed of who Jesus is. That I may rpresent Him well for His glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

I will post pictures next week for our Baguio trip and Coaching trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Here We Are

I can compare my year with the Philippine Stock Exchange Index 2020. And I reallyjust want to get those candles up by being intimate with my relationship with Jesus.  I actually do not know if it is just me or I really matured this year. FINALLY MY PREFRONTAL CORTEX GOT DEVELOPED. Financially supporting my family even though they did not ask for it, managing the household while working online and battling my own life. I have actually shared some of those things in this blog this year. And as we fold the last day of this year, I just want to say that I am thankful to my King Jesus. If it haven’t been by Your grace, I do not know where I would be.  Salute to You, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2021 is Yours. I am all Yours.  Michelle Aquino Because I do not know what photo to share, would love to share this letter from my mom in our summit 2019.

Consistency

  This would be how I would look like if asked what I would say to my younger self. Adding, I hope you obey God’s no consistently because it won’t get any easy as you get older.  Sometimes, because we know that God is Gracious, we would already spend our lives in the way we want it to go knowing that God forgives and He rescues. But as what we have been repeating in this blog, we cannot escape the unnecessary pains that we could have missed if we just chose to yield to the Holy Spirit’s leading. Consistency in your love for Jesus is difficult. A one-time high or a seasonal-high in basketball won’t give you the championship. It will just win you games but the goal is to not just win games, the goal is your whole self experiencing Christ and being transformed into His image.  I learned about myself that whenever I feel like I’ve had enough of God for the day, I would stop being in His presence and will just do my thing. I make Him a to-do list that after talking to Him for ...

Bitter or Better

Practice doesn’t make perfect… in relationships. I think every single person who has fallen to the trap of satan (I intended not to make it capital letter) that we have to try things to know what we can improve on in the future, which gives away part of us in waste in the process. All the people who have fallen to the trap would say “uhhh how I wish I could go back in that time and yell at my younger self and say, stop it, Michelle Aquino, just stop.” When we aren’t convinced of God’s goodness, we will not follow His design. When we don’t trust God’s goodness, we won’t listen to His instructions. When we doubt that all He wants for us is the best, we will not obey Him and thus suffer unnecessary pains. We are free to choose, but we cannot escape the consequences of our actions. In lawn tennis, volleyball or any other sport that gives the opponent the score when we make a mistake, they would always say, go for the next point. When we sin, humble ourselves, admit that we’ve sinned,...